POST; Manager Resource Mobilization & Fundraising (MRMF)
KIRAN Society is a not-for-profit organization working since 1990 in north India. KIRAN is known for its commitment to work with children & youth with disabilities and other marginalized sections of the society and empower them attain dignified quality life. Sangeeta J K and other like-minded people of Varanasi registered it as an organization in 1993-94. Its bottom-up approach of inclusive development has changed lives of many and has led the path in sustainable development. The education, rehabilitation and vocation training program itself covers around 450 children & youth daily from different community background, in the age group of 3-25 years through its institution based rehabilitation program. Our services are in the field of education, rehabilitation, vocational/skill training, CBR, diploma course in Special Education. Since over 27 years, our services are geared mainly to the poor and excluded children, based on the values of togetherness, enriching everyone’s talents and abilities. We call our Centre “KIRAN Village” because of its fully green atmosphere, which is greatly helping staff and children towards a healthier daily living. In over 100 villages of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, an experienced team of CBR workers, Educators and other professionals are regularly present with activities in the field of health, advocacy and livelihood.
For more details, visit us kiranvillage.org
Location for this position; KIRAN Village Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Reporting To: Executive Director
Essential qualification and experience
- Master’s degree in Marketing /Management / Social Work / MBA, any other PG in Social Sciences
- 3-5 years’ Experience in Business Development or Marketing or NGO fund raising and resource mobilization.
- A female candidate may be given preference
Key job Responsibilities and Descriptions
Lead the process of managing resources and Support ED to build partnerships with various stakeholders like Corporate, Govt. and private institutions for building a robust revenue stream for Kiran.
- Well verse with various methods and techniques of fund raising locally nationally and through CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Excellent project proposal writing skills in English for national and international donors including CSR proposal is essential
- MRMFR collaborators who are in the KIRAN Center shall be Project Co-coordinator, Communication officer and Sponsorship Associate
- Conceptualization, organizing fund raising events will be the responsibility of MRMF
- Participation in fund raising events will be granted by ED. In case of paid registration special need based approval will be granted by ED and MRMFR will get the reimbursement as per prior approval.
- Cause related and crowd funding raising, brand/product collaboration will be conceptualized and done by MRMFR.
- National level Email based and social media based marketing will be done by MRMF with the support of sponsorship Associate and communication officer at KIVI.
Desirable Skills & Expertise
- To give inputs to the creation of the Business development strategy
- To work towards financial targets and sustainability targets in line with KIRAN strategic Planning
- To manage relationships with all key stakeholders in terms of regular quality reporting and timely updates/proposals follow-ups
- Get long term commitment from funding Partners
- Coordination with other departments on requirement for fund raising initiatives
- Familiar with social issues like disability, child rights, gender,Education, Community programs among others
Salary: Rs.30,000/month for experienced candidates, plus some % as performance benefits/bonus according inflow of donations
Applicants may send their CV with photo, along with relevant documents and proof of past success in fundraising will be appreciated to
Last date: 31st JAN- 2019